Availability varies by market
Molson Canadian Cider
Molson Canadian Cider’s mild sweetness is a perfect match with the bright fresh flavour of the strawberries, and the ciders light acidity cuts through the richness of the pancakes.
- 2 cups (240g) all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. (30g) sugar
- ¼ tsp. (1g) baking soda
- 1 tsp. (5g) baking powder
- 1 tsp. (5g) Kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (500ml) buttermilk
- ¼ cup (125ml) melted butter
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- Maple syrup and butter for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and gently whisk until combined, being careful not to over mix. The batter should be thick and still have lumps in it.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or frying pan over medium heat and spoon the batter onto the griddle ¼ cup at a time, and lay strawberries into the batter.
- Cook the pancakes until bubbles begin to form around the edges, about 3 minutes.
- Flip them with a spatula and cook until golden brown, another 2 minutes.
- Serve with the maple syrup and butter.